Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm Back! Did Ya' Miss Me?

Ok so I have been thinking about starting a new blog. It has been at least 2 years since I have blogged a single thing. I miss it and so here I am...blogging once again.

Life has been interesting to say the least over the last 2 years.

We have moved to another state, bringing the total to 3 that my kids have lived in. We have lost family and even some friends along the way but all in all it has been worth it all to be where we are today.

We live in a small house with our 5 kids and the cat, 2 dogs and 3 fish, oh and the lizard who visits nightly on the kitchen window! (Dr. Doolittle has nothing on us!) It's a good life, not what we planned but God has taken us this far so there is no reason to think He will not see us through whatever happens down the road. My husband has a saying that I think of often, " God takes care of fools and children"...and in this house there is an abundance of both!!

Well, get ready...I'm back!  Hey Ya'll, Watch This!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment