Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Frazzled Female!

I started a new Bible study this week. It's called The Frazzled Female and it is by Cindy Wood. Something about this study stood out to me. I feel that I have become a Frazzled Female as of late and I know that my walk with the Lord has suffered because of it.

Life happens this is true, but I think that sometimes we as women forget that we are important to God too. He cares about us and our daily struggles as wives, mothers, daughters, & sisters. We need to all learn to tune into God and tune out the world when we get to feeling "frazzled". It's easy to get bogged down in the day to day and lose sight of what is really important. Our personal relationship with God.

As I work through this study I pray His wisdom will open my heart and lead me in the direction He wants me to go. I know He will.

Have a great week everyone! God bless!




No comments:

Post a Comment